We will begin the process of preparing, dispatch and shipping the product, after confirming receipt of payment. If payment is not made within 3 business days, your order will be automatically canceled without prior notice.
The company JOIAS DA AMAZÔNIA offers its customers the CTT registered mail delivery method (Standard Shipping).
The counting of the period starts from the moment of confirmation of the receipt of payment, which must be made until 3 pm (Portugal time). After this time, counting will start on the next business day.
The estimated delivery time includes the preparation and dispatch of the order, plus the transport time estimated by CTT, to the destination address.
Estimated delivery times are informed below:
- Portugal (Mainland): 3 to 5 working days
- Autonomous Islands (Madeira and Azores): 7 to 15 working days
- Europe: 7 to 15 working days
- Other Countries: 10 to 21 working days
The shipping costs changes according to the destination. This way they are informed before check out. Delivery costs are under buyer responsibility and it will be calculated automatically as products are added or removed from your shopping cart.
We currently offer the following postage costs:
- Portugal (Mainland): € 2.50
- Autonomous Islands (Madeira and Azores): 2.50 €
- Europe: € 4.30
- Other countries: € 9.80
- Delivery to PO boxes is not allowed;
- The purchase receipt / invoice will be sent with the order itself or by email;
- If there is no one able to receive the order at the time of delivery at the address provided, there is also the possibility for the Customer to pick up their goods at the location indicated in the notice of attempted delivery. However, so that your order does not return to the sender, be aware of the withdrawal deadline. After that time your order will return to Joias da Amazônia. The reshipment will be made after confirmation of payment of the new postage by the buyer;
- The maximum shipping weight for this modality (CTT Registered Mail - Standard Shipping) is 2kg. If your order exceeds this weight, we will contact you and together decide how best to make the shipment;
- If the order is subject to customs verification in the country of destination, the payment of any customs clearance fees is the buyer's responsibility.
A) To track the status of your order you must:
1- Access the website www.joiasdaamazonia;
2- Login to your Customer account, with your account login and password;
3- Once inside your private area (“My Account”), click on “Order History and Details”;
4- In the “Order Reference” field, click on the order code that you want to know the status;
5- Further down the page, the field “Follow the Status of your Order Step-by-Step” will appear. This is where you can view the status of your order.
B) To track the status of your delivery, you must:
1- Access the CTT website (www.ctt.pt), by clicking on this link you will access the CTT Tracking website;
2- Enter the shipping code;
3- Click on Search and check the status of your order.
Note: The shipping code will be informed to the Customer as soon as it is provided by CTT.